Rumor has it that Actress Hilary Duff is set to take on the role of Bonnie in a another movie called “The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde”
The film is said to be about Bonnie and Clyde, the famed criminals who captured the attention of the press and readers during public enemy era.
In May 2008, Duff appeared in Allure Magazine’s Bonnie and Clyde inspired photoshoot (pictured left) which shows how much she can resemble a young Faye Dunaway as Bonnie.
Production is set to begin in April.
If this is all true, I’m excited to see what the wardrobe team is going to put together.
Want to get the look for a lot less? Click the links below the image to get it now:
1. Stirrups Satin Scarf ($8.80 @ Forever 21)
2. Nia Cowl Neck Sweater Top ($15.99 @ Forever 21)
3. Basic Beret ($7.80 @ Forever 21)
4. Fab Bow Front Skirt ($12.50 @ Forever 21)
5. American Eagle Patent Krystal Ruffle Pump ($27.99 @ Payless)
*media source: www.imdb.com