Whoa! That’s just nuts! We’ve NEVER seen an in-store deal this good from the Denim Lounge locations on Oak St. and Roscoe!
What is Groupon you ask? Click here to see. Or here to read what people are saying on Yelp. We’ve been subscribing for a while now and love how easy it is to get steals at local boutiques and restaurants!
The description of today’s coupon from the Groupon site is posted below…
Choose From 20 Premium Brands at 60% Off
The Fine Print
- Expires 10/12/2009
- Good for men’s and women’s denim jeans only (not valid on children’s jeans)
- Must use at either Oak St. or Roscoe St. location (in-store only)
- Valid for new and existing customers
- One per customer
- Can purchase multiple as gifts
Nothing’s better than a great pair of jeans — especially if, like Mr. Groupon, you wear that pair of jeans every single day for 2+ years. Unfortunately, great jeans aren’t cheap, and tough economic times have forced many of us to resort to more primitive means of hiding our lower body shame. But that all changes with today’s Groupon to The Denim Lounge, where you can choose from the finest denim designers at a $75 discount. With over 20 premium designer brands and an expert team that will actually fit you into the best size and style, The Denim Lounge takes the art of blue jeans to the next level.
This Groupon can be used at The Denim Lounge’s Oak St. and Roscoe Village locations. The Oak St. location even has a “butt cam,” so you can see how the denim shapes your rear on a plasma TV. Whether you’re a jean junkie or a first-timer who’s always wondered what it would feel like to wear a nice pair of jeans, you’ll never get a better deal than today’s Groupon.
Plenty of Chicagoans already know and love The Denim Lounge. Here’s what some of their fans are saying:
- “They have a HUGE selection of women and men’s jeans (many brands, styles, washes, etc.), and great tops. The service was great, and the employees were very helpful and friendly!” Katie G., Yelp
- It’s nice to know there is a unique store like this still on the Gold Coast. After being so tired of walking into all of the chain stores, we were thrilled to walk onto Oak St. to see the great boutiques and especially the Denim Lounge. Sarahbryn, Citysearch
For those of you who are new to the world of denim, we offer the following extremely short primer.
Everybody’s Talkin’ About Denim
Look to your left. Look to your right. If you happen to be standing or sitting in between two people, one of those people is wearing or has worn denim. What is at the root of this material’s meteoric rise to become one of our nation’s most beloved pant fabrics? The answer lies in the denim itself: denim.
Most commonly found in the form of blue jeans, denim can also be used to fashion jackets, hats, and skirts (and that is all). “Denim” shirts are actually made of Zenim, a chafe-resistant denim substitute.
People like denim because it’s comfortable, durable, and doesn’t require washing or ironing. If you’ve never tried it, today’s Groupon is the perfect chance to sample some of the world’s finest denim at a price you can afford.